Whether you're framing a house or just framing a picture, a miter saw is a pretty essential power tool to own. And this week, we'd like to help you get your hands on one! We're giving away a Craftsman MiterMate 10" miter saw ($199 value), a really cool, innovative product that reduces setup time, and achieves results with fewer miss-cuts.
Read on to see how to enter, but first, here's some info on the prize...
If you've ever tried installing crown molding before (and you're not a carpenter), you know how tough it can be. No matter how many times you measure the angles, somehow things still come out wrong. Well, the MiterMate tries to solve that problem by giving you an easy, simple way to make accurate miter cuts. You just use the MiterMate's angle finder to measure against the wall:
Then you transfer that measurement to the saw:
Notice the difference with traditional miter saws: the saw blade is fixed, and the rails move instead. Then cut away:
- 15.0 Amp, 120 Volts, 60 Hz 4,800 RPM motor
- Large 10" diameter, 40T carbide tipped blade cuts up to 2" x 6" and 4" x 4" boards
- A/C powered Laser Trac® projects an accurate line on workpiece
- Steel extension wings and stop block, provides support when cutting long workpieces
- Built-in positive miter and bevel stops for most commonly utilized angles
- Die-cast aluminum construction for lightweight, easy to move from storage to jobsite
- Kit includes:
- Hold-down Clamp
- Dust bag
- Blade wrench
- Weight: 32.56 lbs (14.8 kg)
- Some assembly required
HOW TO ENTER!
To enter, simply leave a comment below. You could tell us what project you'd like to tackle using your fancy new saw, let us know why you'd love to win this prize, or simply say "Hi there."
Make sure you enter a valid email address, and you're all set. You can increase your chances of winning by sharing the contest on your own blog, Facebook, or Twitter. Just use the easy share buttons below!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
Sign up for our FREE newsletter
Get the best ManMade posts delivered right to your inbox!